Sunday 24 February 2013

First Reflactive Statment



What is this course about?
It is English course LSC 2103, an academic reading and writing course. We are going to live a new experience and absorb a new way; we’re going to get the 2 summaries exam first and then 2 projects later on and one vocabulary at the end or you can do it during the semester.
 What I learned so far?
I have learned to make a blogger in the site at which I learned from my teacher Hedley and we had the experience to make one summery about the Hajj so far.
What do I expect to get from this course?
I believe that I’ll have the chance to upgrade my writing and have more experience to skim the paragraph to have a unique way of summarizing and I’m looking forward to have the projects with this subject.
What do I know about Hedley?
Hedley is our English teacher in HCT Collage; he is from England and lives near Norwich city; he had a long life experience during his years traveling through the world, and he told us that he had some good tactics to run away from crocodiles and also he taught us that the snakes have ears.    

No comments:

Post a Comment